Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:14:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just back from a party up the street, young people.
Jellow shots, jolly rancher shots, Jagermister out of a machine,
fire works and to celebrate the volvo;s 20th birthday, they made of fog
of smoke with the tires.
And a few did cannon balls from the porch railing to the roof of the Volvo!!
I think the bubbly did me in, or was it the jello shots?
Anyway, they kids are still partying, me and the ole lady are done.

Happy New year
Frank & Diane