Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:37:00 -0500
per chuckc...
>mmmm, brunswick stew!  ummm, did ya use chicken...or did ya go for the
>traditional "furry gray gangster" for the meat? inquiring minds wanna know?
>LOL!

  Chicken AND beef AND bbq pork.  No "furry gray gangster".  HEY!!  MY
wheelchocks don't become stew...  Oooooooh... You mean the -other- furry gray
gangsters.  "Well, That's very different...  Never mind."
  I'm not a hunter so no peanut heads. :-)
  Ed in NC
p.s. Amusing story about my Brunswick Stew and the gullible coeds of Meredith
College... ;-)