Was: Vive l'France Now: Retarded cam LBC content

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, cyrille@hp.com
Subject: Was: Vive l'France Now: Retarded cam LBC content
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:27:34 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Certainly inclined to agree with you on that point.  I don't see a way to
resolve the animosity we have created-- even if we could end our active
involvment tomorrow.  Like the Blues Brothers, these guys are on a "mission
from God" and end up going to heaven when they lose!  Hard to defend against
that mentality.

Meanwhile, I still can't get my 1275 to run right. Pulled the motor and
checked the cam timing and it was about 4 degrees retarded from spec.  I
have come to the only  conclusion possible:  terrorists!