Re: [Fwd: Superlite Wheels]

To: <macleans@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Superlite Wheels]
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:36:11 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
yes, 19 is mm, about 3/4 inch. Stock offset is 1 inch or 25 mm. Less
positive offset means the wheels will stick out from the hub a bit more.
Shouldn't be a problem with a Bugeye.

  4 inches is 101.5 mm, so I suspect the ad may be rounding. 101mm will
fit.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/