Re: Rebuilding Front suspension...

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, WJHS1960@comcast.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, willy1959@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Rebuilding Front suspension...
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 02:22:09 EST
In a message dated 1/4/05 6:21:03 PM, PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> What is good for the goose is not always
> good for the gander (what the hell IS a
> gander, anyway?? Anybody know?) and
> what you think is good for you may very
> well be poison for me. Viva la difference!

For the record, Bob, a gander is a male goose, which has no relation to a
game.

There are four kinds of drunks   you can be--mean, happy, sexy, or sleepy.
Mean I don't want any part of.   Happy wakes up with a hangover, and what sexy
wakes up with may be even worse.   Sleepy just misses the whole party.
Where's the fun?

And while we are at it, sorry Willy and Ed never got down our way--we
wouldn't have put them out in the dry with no beer, either.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"