Re: Eezi-Bleed Sale

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Eezi-Bleed Sale
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:03:04 -0600 with any abuse report
> This is the tool that requires an air pressure source, connected to the
> master cylinder.  The more costly (and better one, IMO) uses a hand held
> vacuum pump, applied to the bleed nipple, that lets atmospheric pressure
> push the fluids out.

The "air pressure source" is generally a spare tire. This also works quite
well
with the garden sprayer pumps, which is what I will probably do. When it
comes to bleeding Spridget clutches, I much prefer pressure over vacuum. It
also helps avoid running out of fluid just as you are "finishing" the job
and having
to start over again as well as taking several steps out of the process of
flushing the
system and replacing the fluid.
David Lieb
1972 Midget