Superlite Wheels delivered!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Superlite Wheels delivered!
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:52:30 -0800
Listers,
     Barry Knickerbocker just left my house after delivering four 13 X
5.5 Superlite wheels to my house!  Barry's mom lives a few miles from
here, but he comes to SoCal about once a month anyway.  The wheels are
gorgeous!  The center spokes are painted the warm silver we all have
come to know, but the rim, that is also silver, has a polished look to
it.  The stud holes are similar to the Minator wheels, but the Superlite
wheels have hardened inserts for the studs.  BTW the lug nuts (for
3/8ths studs) and center caps are included in the price of $430 bucks!
M*** doesn't do that.  Barry says he has heard of the Minators cracking
when the lug nuts are torqued down due to the conical tapered seat for
the lug nuts being part of the aluminum casting.  You can see these are
much better wheels.  These wheels are made in Australia by a gentleman
that was associated with the U.K. seller of Superlite wheels.  They were
partners but the guy in Australia parted company and set up Down Under.
Now the seller in the U.K. buys from him and just changed the logo on
the center cap to Superlite.  These are marketed in Australia as
Performance Wheels.  All I have to do now is order another set of Avid
T4 175/70R13 tires from Tirerack.com and have them mounted.  Barry says
he wants a picture of my car with the wheels for his web site under
construction.  No financial interest in these wheels, just a happy
camper today.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2