(no subject)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:26:22 EST
I am new to this sight and I wanted to thank you for all the information
regarding the restoration of my 61 Midget.A little history might be helpful,I
rear ended a car when my brakes went to the floor ruining the bonnet(see,I'm
learning)and left front wing.I thought this would be a good time to do a quick
respray and tidy up some age related flaws.At first I even debated not taking
off the chrome trim,just a quick shake'n'bake garage job.But somehow I was
bitten by some rogue bug that told me to dig a little deeper.The short
story,bare metal,complete skim coat,doors,bonnet,boot removal,engine bay redo
ad
infinitum.I think I need MG anonymous,is there a local chapter?   Thanks,Patrick