SoCal Car Show - Some LBC

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SoCal Car Show - Some LBC
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 09:54:58 -0800
FYI

For any car addicts (british or non-british) in SoCal area needing a car
fix this winter, there will be a Car Show (charity event) in San Juan
Capistrano, CA this February 5th, Saturday. I missed last year's show
but from pics it looked like a good turn-out of several hundred. Cars
will be mostly classic, muscle & hot rod American iron, but there will
be some British as well (pics show Big Healey, Jags, Cobra).

I will be there with my Bugeye, & I expect a friend & his son to be
there with their Bugeye & RB Midget (manditory LBC content!).
Weather will to be sunny and perfect (manditory; parking is on grass in
park so should be nice day for picnic as well.

Anyone interest can get directions and show details at
www.capoanimalrescue.com.

Hope to see ya there.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA