Re: Pulling Midget Engine

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Pulling Midget Engine
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:28:56 -0600
Cc: List Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Oh NOW you tell me.. I didn't think that they did this well, I mean
sure they slowed the car a bit but I never considered them a good wheel
chock, just more like  hmm.. like tire lubricant...  ;-)

Lester

.. who's never hit a cat although one did run into the side of my
Sonett while I was going 50 or so..