Re: Autoweek Jan 17 Escape Roads-Market

To: David Riker <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Autoweek Jan 17 Escape Roads-Market
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:56:56 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just read mine this morning over breakfast and you beat me to posting
this. One should remember that some of the auctions AW covers have
cars go for outragious amounts. They seem to vary widely from terrific
bargains to obscenely overpriced. Kinda like Ebay....  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - more than happy with his '68 Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget