Re: Surprise Bugeye sighting: in my driveway!!

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: Surprise Bugeye sighting: in my driveway!!
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:16:25 -0800
Cc: Mary <CMK2@aol.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
On Friday, January 21, 2005, at 03:19PM, Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com> wrote:
Hi Hal,

Get a Volt meter somewhere.  Radioshack sells a cheap one, so does harbor
freight.  Start the car and warm it up.  Get the revs up to about 2000 RPM.
Measure the voltage at the battery terminals first.  Should be about 13.5 to
14.5 VDC.  Look at the terminals for corrosion and clean them just because you
have them apart.  Recheck the voltage after checking the bolts, nuts are tight.
 Make sure to check the ground strap on the engine as this can cause some
charging problems too.  If the voltage is still low there is a procedure to
adjust the voltage regulator in the manuals.

Hope this helps.

Wrong way Ricky