vin#

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vin#
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:41:40 EST
My ID plate looks like a one but I wouldn't bet the farm(if I had a farm  and
chose to bet it).As for the year of the car,I obtained a birth certificate
from Scions of Lucas(I think)which traces the actual date the car rolled off
the  line.This service was provided for free as a thank you for registering
your
car  with them. They are interested in finding the whereabouts of these old
cars. I  was told by them that the cars were registered by date of sale rather
than date  of manufacture. Kind of like car magazines dated a month ahead to
stay  fresher on the shelf. Mine was sold to me as a 63 but I had it changed
when  I first titled it. I had my birth certificate and a copy of Vicky B vin#
breakdown with me when I went to the DMV. No worries!      Patrick