Re: Snow - No LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Snow - No LBC
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:24:33 -0500
Cc: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I finished digging out my 5 cars that are outside. Even took the v-12
around the block,
But we had about 1" again last night. I have a garage I am assembling
for 1 of the MGs . Its in my garage on top of the other MG due to a foot
and a half of snow . I live near the beach and love it
but this snow stuff is getting old . Or it might be just me getting old
. My grand kids love this stuff I think Idid too at one time. Carl E.