Re: All you cat lovers

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: All you cat lovers
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:34:09 -0600
maybe he really hates cats.  jeez, this is america.  we all have the
freedom to hate cats.  It's our God given right as awesome americans.
Sorry to our British friends on this list, you are not allowed to hate
cats, the queen told me so.

btw, this site is also hilarious as long as we're being offensive:

http://maddox.xmission.com

proly wise not to go there at work as his opinions are too real for
corporate america.

"She tells me I see the world
through shit-colored glasses." - Dan