Re: Snow - No LBC

To: nory@buffnet.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Snow - No LBC
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:42:20 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/28/05 10:18:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nory@buffnet.net writes:
> That's because we missed most of the big storm.

Here in East Tennessee we can't buy a snowstorm.  I call our area the "black
hole" because if the weather map has the entire USA blanketed with snow, there
will be one clear hole in it--that would be here.  8^(  Our winters are
becoming worse and worse every year it seems.  The first two weeks of January,
our
average temperatures were in the 60's daytime and so far we have seen nothing
but flurries.  Dreadful winter so far.

BTW, I am a snow and cold weather lover, and love to see snows of 6-8".   Had
a blizzard back in '92 that gave us about 16".  That was a marvelous time.
Yeah, I might be crazy--but that was already evidenced by messing around with
these little British cars, wasn't it?  8^)

--David C.