RE: To the California listers

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: To the California listers
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:56:56 -0800
Wished you had posted this just a bit earlier - yesterday afternoon, I
ordered the plate 1959 BMC!

 I am sure a lister will be very happy to get your "Sprite" reg.

JLC in San Diego

-Greg wrote:

As I'm now living in Texas, I don't need to renew my California license
plates.  Before I just send it back into the pool, I'd thought I'd ask here
first to see if anyone would like to get the personalized "SPRITE" plates I
have for my Sprite.  I'm not sure exactly how the DMV handles transfers, but
we could figure that out.  Let me know if you are interested!

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.