RE: Wearing a helmet...

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wearing a helmet...
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:36:54 -0800
Mike wrote:   "I think seeing someone wearing a helmet in a street car,
especially an open street car, would be ridiculously funny ;^)).  I would
like to see that just for a
good giggle.  I am sure the other drivers on the road would be looking for
the men in white lab coats to come and get em'."

Actually, last summer I went on a "blat"  with four chaps from the So Cal
Caterham Club... and one of them had a helmet - open type, like the
"Cromwell" type of motorcycle helmet I used to have for my BSA and Ariel
bikes in the 60s... The guy had it painted the same colour as the car (dark
green), so it was not that noticeable. People we met when we stopped must
have been polite, as no one mentioned men in white lab coats 8-)

I'll investigate the "Brookland" screen option for the Bugeye.

JLC in San Diego

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.