Re: Painting your LBC

To: thcollin@mtu.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Painting your LBC
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:27:21 EST
I did read in the Eastwood catalogue that they are cleared with "a
traditional clear coat such as House of Kolor Poly Klear."  So I am guessing
that "Poly
Clear" contains isocyanites just like the other clears that are used.  I am
not familiar with their "Poly Clear" product though.

The water based paint would seem to offer some extra flexibility.  You would
also not have to change out the gasket in your Iwata airbrush as you typically
do when shooting eurathane based paints for airbrush work.  Plus mistakes
should be easier to wipe clear when working over an inner coat clear, I would
think?

Thanks for the web site.  I plan on buying some of this stuff for Motorcycle
graphics.

(I was going to purchase via the Eastwood catalogue).

Kirk