Re: NLBC..F150 Ford Help

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NLBC..F150 Ford Help
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:10:11 -0500 FILETIME=[7C37A170:01C50BF9]
Robert,

Is it setting off the check engine light??
Try and get a code reader to see if it is setting any trouble codes. If you
don't have a code reader, go to Autozone, they'll pull the codes for free.
Might be a plugged injector.
Let us know.
I have a manual for these, as I had a 97 Expedition. I don't have the truck
anymore, so if you want the manual, let me know.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

In a message dated 2/5/2005 7:05:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,