Re: Fuel Injection for Spridgets

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Mike Rambour" <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection for Spridgets
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 16:21:59 -0600
It's funny, I've been browsing the TWM induction site this past week myself.
Strange coincidence.  I'd be interested in hearing anything that you scare up.
Keep me informed.

I also found this on the web http://www.classicmotorsports.net/news.php?cat=4,
http://www.classicmotorsports.net/projects/MGmidget.php.

It's a project car, but the site hasn't been updated in a while.  Anyway, they
referenced putting in a TWM system early on.  But that's it -- no details.

Glenn C.
'74 Midget
Tuscaloosa, Ala.

> As my carbs came from the junkyard and look like garbage and these guys are
walking distance from my work, I think I will go talk to them > about this.