Re: Fuel economy on Bugeyes..

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel economy on Bugeyes..
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:02:35 -0800
Cc: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>, spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
My gas gauge does not work either.  I use a 1/4" three foot wood dowelto
"dip" the tank.  I filled it up one time, dipped the dowel, and from the
top of the wet part of the dowel I marked off 6 hash marks with a felt
tip marker.  Now I just "dip" the tank before I go for a ride and know
exactly how much gas is in there.  Just throw it in the boot after that
and you have a "gas guage".
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2