Re: Adding to the wiring harness

Subject: Re: Adding to the wiring harness
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:39:23 -0600
Check with the folks at British Wiring.  They will sell you a roll of the
original type of tape that was used.  That is easy enough and original
looking.

Failing that you can use electrical tape of the same color, but the adhesive
can be an issue.

Chris K.

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:39:29 -0500, William M. Gilroy wrote