Re: Pennsylvania Little British Car Rally (6th Annual)

To: "WebmasterRick" <WebmasterRick@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Pennsylvania Little British Car Rally (6th Annual)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:52:20 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Rick,

Ed has contributed to the rally every year.  Most of the 1st, 2nd and
3rd place prizes came from Ed's  generosity!!

The misspelling of Ed's last name which appears  on the 2004 Rally web
site came from me.    The correct spelling should be Ed Kaler.  (My
apologies)  Rob just copied what I wrote.

As for the web site, I'll pass the suggestion on to Rob.  He'll be
happy to make the page biger for us "old Fa#ts".... but I'm never gonna
live it down......

Kevin V.