Re: Any Morris Minor Experts?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Any Morris Minor Experts?
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:57:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ron Soave wrote:

>  if
> there's no place else to pilfer and your buddy with
> the semi-abandoned Minor in the garage has stepped
> away for a moment...

So it was YOU that beat me to those parts.
I know what buddy and garage you are talking about.
I am considering restoring that car, hell I did a Healey and it was in
worst shape. That one is a piece of cake!
A little welding, like back together, some minor (pun) rust repairs
along with some minor interior work, like floors for starters, and maybe
a couple seats. 75 day project.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ