Thru tunnel header/exhaust for Bugeye

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thru tunnel header/exhaust for Bugeye
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:31:07 -0800 (PST)
I am left with a sudden windfall after the wife's
decision that she doesn't like the "Ogea" edge on the
new countertops the are being installed next week
(payback for the new car trailer), with a
commensurrate price break that just about equates to
the Spridgetech through-tunnel header/exhaust system.
Anyone have any experience with this system on a
Sprite?  My LCB header is nearly toast at the
collector from bottoming out several hundred times at
Grattan.

=====
Ron Soave

When opportunity knocks, don't bitch about the noise.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250