RE: Head

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Head
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:07:54 -0500
I guess I'll find out.  I bought one for Miss Marple.  <fingers crossed>
Ebay # 4528648335.  ( Soon to be on a slow boat . . . )

On another note, I bought some replacement belts from wescoperformance.com
to replace my Kangols as they were too hard to adjust for different
passengers.  Look what these Kangols sold for: ebay # 4526680820.

RobertD