Please note - no LBC content - looking for ---

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "vintage race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Please note - no LBC content - looking for ---
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:47:16 -0500
Cc: "Dan DelBianco" <ddelbianco@avs.net>
    As noted above this is not about the cars, but instead a cry for help.

    Does anyone out there have the clout to contact Lee Iacoca?

    The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is featuring the Ford Mustang as Marque
of the Year and we would like to approach Mr. Iacoca about being a guest, or
honorary race director, or perhaps mayor of Pittsburgh.

    Any assistance is appreciated; please contact me off-list.

    Regards,

                                                                        CB