Sheet Metal Fabrication

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Sheet Metal Fabrication
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:35:22 EST
No real Spridget question here, but LBC none the less.  The radio  bracket
for TR4 is NLA.  It is a fairly simple bit of sheet metal, but  beyond the
fabrication abilities of many home enthusiast.  I have one of  the Spridget
consoles made in stainless steel, but I have lost the contact name  for the
fellow
that makes them.  I wanted to contact him to see if he is  interested in
producing these TR4 radio brackets as well.

Anyone have the link? email?

Robert B.  Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03  Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention  of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid  in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming --  WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown