[Fwd: RE: Non Spridget- Triumph GT6]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: Non Spridget- Triumph GT6]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 3:16:14 +0000
Any one on the list knows anything about GT6s - weak points (apart from
transmission- I know about that one!), price range, etc?
JLC

I owned one many years ago. It was crashed in the back so I bought a rear clip
from a junkyard and put it together. The roof unbolts from the windshield so it
wasn't a bad job. I always wanted to make a convertible out of one by doing a
rear clip...

I also have seen the rear end blow up in these cars. It was being drag raced at
the moment that it blew!

Kent
1960 Bugeye