UK Trip - Mid March

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: UK Trip - Mid March
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:12:27 EST
Question to all the UK list-mates,
I'll be in London visiting the in-laws, March 18th through March 26th.  Can
you folks recommend any car related events that are taking place during those 9
days?  I've already got the Classic Cars Live event at Alexandria Palace on
my things to see list.  Any weekly swapmeets/autojumbles that cater to '60s era
MGs that I should know about?  I'll have a car, and I'm willing to go as far
south as Portsmouth and Brighton, or as far north as Manchester.

On another note, I've got a Best Western voucher good for one nights stay in
any hotel they have in the UK and Europe as part of my vacation package.  Do
you think it is worth a Ryan Air/Easy Jet day trip to Paris or Amsterdam?

Thanks in advance...
Michael Lott
Compton, CA
1968 Midget