Re: Fix it if it ain't broke...

To: CHRIS KOTTING <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Subject: Re: Fix it if it ain't broke...
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:06:10 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
CHRIS KOTTING wrote:
> Frank -
>
> I'm not challenging you on this, but I'm perplexed by something.  How does
> the throttle shaft wear faster than the bore it rides in?

Beats me, but they do.
Bot all mind you, I had a couple of worn out carb bodys too but out of
the several complete rebuilds I have done, only 1 set needed to be
bushed. And I had a couple of crates full of dead carbs so I tossed the
worn ones. You can see the wear with the naked eye on the shafts.
Slide in new shafts and if they fit like a glove................

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ