Re: K&N Air Filter

To: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: K&N Air Filter
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:11:17 -0500
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
WOW!  Those guys at K&N UK are fast.  Here is what they had to say.

"Hello
Thank you for your enquiry. The K&N part number for this filter is
56-9055. If you put this part number in on our web site, application
details are given but no image etc. It is manufactured here in the UK
but we are currently awaiting delivery of base plates used in this
application. The assembled units should be available in the next few
weeks. If you would like me to pass these details to one of our
dealers in the UK at some stage please let me know.
Regards
Don Marshall"