Re: Sandblaster Recommendation

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: Sandblaster Recommendation
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:37:39 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi.
Glass beads will have the same moisture problem, also for outside use they are
a bit pricey. Black beauty at seven dollars a bag is the way to go.
I have been using those Motorguard toilet paper filters for sandblasting and
painting. They are great, put one at the sandblast tank to filter any oil or
water that forms in the line from the compressor, and you will never have
moisture orblems

Good luck,
John