Re: Car Cover

To: "spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Cover
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:11:11 -0600
I have had the Tyvek cover (about $40-$50 from Moss) on my Spridget, in the
garage, for around 3 or 4 years, it is fine for in there to keep dust and
dirt from accumulating inside the body. I don't know if it would hold up
very well outdoors. Even inside it will be blown around a bit from opening
the garage door to enter and exit, and because of this there is already
holes in it, say up around the frame rails/radiator support and the sharp
corners of the inner wheel wells in front. But for what I wanted it for I am
happy with it, still very clean inside since I got it back from the body
shop.
Dan