Absent of late

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Absent of late
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:55:19 -0500 information
Hey folks, I have been really out of the loop lately. So freaking busy
I can not keep up. But I am taking time off, and I know I will get
flack from "some of you" ;-)

I actually get a loooong weekend in Jamaica this weekend.

After a good rest, I hope to get back into it and enjoy the repartee in
this group. After all it is spring (well sometime this year on the
eastern seaboard it is supposed to be, they are talking mid 30's till
April - Global Warming, I think not) and we will get back to driving
again.

BTW the Philly MG Club Swap Meet is this weekend,
Sunday March 13th
10AM - 2PM
Steve's Complete Car Care
6904 Castor Ave
Philadelphia, PA

Sorry for my absence.

Larry
Wonderin' if dere be any Spridgets in Jamaica, mon??

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.