RE: Classic car insurance??

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <gjbranch@comcast.net>, <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>, <lewing@sport.rr.com>, <turbo@ifound.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <vSAAB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Classic car insurance??
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:46:07 -0600
Years ago I had a Volvo 122 wagon that got $1200 worth of damage from a
valet parking deal. I didn't discover the damage til 3 days later. I faxed
them the estimate, had a check the next day.

Last summer, my big Healey rolled forward on the open trailer, and the
damage came out to an astronomic $13,000. They sent an adjustor who went
over the estimate with my restorer (Fourintune) and they paid the claim with
no hassle.

WST

  _____