Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]

To: healeyrick@yahoo.com, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:50:23 EST
Cc: willy1959@gmail.com, bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/10/2005 7:38:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
healeyrick@yahoo.com writes:

RH,

You're closing in on the Cap'n Bob one-day list
posting  record.  Still 2 1/2 hrs to go to midnight,
with a little effort you  can probably bust it.

Hell, I'm twice his size and everything's bigger in Texas, so I should post
twice as much!  I golfed for the first time this year instead of working  this
morning, so the adrenalin is pumping I guess....

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."