RE: Rear Brakes Lines Collapsed

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Rear Brakes Lines Collapsed
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:02:49 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Been running them for years with no problem.  Moss isn't the only ones
selling them, might want to do a little price shopping.
                Crash

Hey all -

No doubt my 59 Bugeyes rear brake lines have seen better days.  Nearly
impossible to squeeze fluid through them.  How much of the line needs to be
replaced
in a typical situation like this. . .  and the hoses that I have a link to
below from Moss Motors. .  would this be the kit that I should buy?  (The
kit
includes lines for both front and back which is fine as I will eventually be

replacing the front lines as well).

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29539

Thanks!

Kirk