Re: Please Help - Rear Clogged Arteries on Bugeye

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Please Help - Rear Clogged Arteries on Bugeye
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:03:44 -0500 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Hi Kirk,

Use the stainless steel braided flex lines as they will replace the rubber
lines that you already have as well as give you better pedal feel.  Go to
your local auto parts store and buy your steel brake lines and bend as
needed and replace all of your brake lines.  It is no big deal and most of
the auto parts stores here in WV still sell the British bubble flare even.
Invest in a flaring tool set from your local Sears store and make your lines
to the same length as stock.

Mike C