NO LBC's -Cannons

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC's -Cannons
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:20:29 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

I know this is quiet off subject, but when I first got
on this list there was a guy that repaired and
built Cannons for a hobby. I think his name
if I can remember was Steve JOnes, "if" I am
remembering right. Anyway a good friend of mine in
Tyler wants to get his hands on one to buy, he
collects antique things and this is one item he has
been looking for for quiet some time. I happened to
remember that I talked to him about the cannons
once while in the process of getting some help with my
other computer, but if anyone on here remembers him or
knows of a way I can go back and find him I would
appreicate any help and information I can get to help
my friend find him...he really wants to buy one of
these older cannons for his place.

Again, thanks for the "non" lbc help..

Bree!

Make Yahoo! your home page