FW: NASA HPDE at Road America April 8, 9 & 10 2005

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Vintage-Race \(vintage-race\)'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: NASA HPDE at Road America April 8, 9 & 10 2005
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:34:24 -0600
I've got friends that run with this group. It appears that you get LOTS of
track time. If you're looking to get some experience at Road America, this
might be for you. I believe they have provisions for street cars, for those
of you that are interested.

Contact them, not me. http://www.nasaproracing.com