DON'T WANT TO JINX THIS....

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: DON'T WANT TO JINX THIS....
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:40:50 -0600
But. I need to whip this chode out.  I have never, in nearly 35 years of
collecting cars, had a decent place to work. Cold floors, no heat, over
crowded, etc.

That's gonna change.

Nancy and I put on an offer in on a 10 acre farmette in Eldorado, WI.
Offer's been accepted, and we close in the middle of May.

Some of you might get a kick out of the place. There's a few out buildings
not pictured. I think we'll have to have SOS '05 here.  You might even see
why I like the place a little.

www.thicko.com/thickoacres.htm

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com