[Fwd: Re: head gasket advice - LAC, not LBC]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: head gasket advice - LAC, not LBC]
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 1:15:11 +0000
My wife owned a 96 Neon that did the same thing. It started by leaking a drop
or two of oil on the driveway. Then suddenly, it pumped all of the oil out in
40 miles! They have a known problem for head gaskets. Fortunately hers was
covered by the factory since it was only out of warranty by less than a
thousand miles.

Kent
1960 Bugeye

I would expect something worse than a head gasket since the problem came on
fast and serious.  Cracked head?

Glen