Mitty/MG/magazine

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mitty/MG/magazine
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:55:08 -0600
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
I hope that by now everyone has their copy of the May 2005 Grassroots Motorsports. There's an interesting article on page 11 about the upcoming Mitty.

Notice that I didn't say "nice" or "informative" or any of those usual comments, even though they are true too.

But what is interesting about the page is the picture of the MGB/GT at the bottom of the page, with a small picture of a street MGB/GT inset. Gee, I didn't know that it was legal to chop the windshield posts, put in a shorter windshield, and pull the roof down nicely. I love creative cheating.

I can see my next winter job on my TR4 -- section the nose so it looks like a Plymouth Superbird.

uncle jack