valve cover race at Mitty

To: <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Subject: valve cover race at Mitty
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:49:20 -0400
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
     While I know everyone is interested in how to make their car faster,
safer, prettier, etc; and you are concerned about the quality of petrol; and
we are all concerned about the shirts; etc; please remember to spend some
time preparing your valve cover racer. These require no fuel or safety
device so they must be cheaper to build. Event though I hope to have my TR4A
running by the Mitty, I race an MG valve cover (I am past Pres., tech.
director, etc of local MG club) and it is quite fast in our group. There are
also some other "cars" down here that are a little faster. So make sure you
are prepared for some stiff competition. If you need more info on valve
cover racing, contact me and I will send you the rules and any help I can.
Barry  britcars@bellsouth.net