Suspension setup sequence?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension setup sequence?
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:14:35 EDT
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Amici,
I've been playing with the setup on the GT6 the past couple of days.  I'm
still measuring and not yet tweaking.  The car has a decided list to starboard,
about one degree low on the drivers side with 200 Lbs in the seat.  My thinking
is that corner weights should be optimized before I set any toes.  Does that
seem right?

In addition, can anybody see a tricky way to adjust corner weights on the
rear transverse spring?  Chuck Gee's brilliant Spitfire solution doesn't
readily
transfer to the GT6...

Steve Smith