Re: 302 TR4-A on e-bay...

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, ryoung@navcomtech.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 302 TR4-A on e-bay...
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:49:41 EDT
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/17/2005 12:21:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
KLynch7589@aol.com writes:

Randall,  you're absolutely right, (if it does have a IRS.) I should've said
"or  comparable Ford tranny". As stated before I was initially considering
(however misguided) the bulk of an auto vs. manual.

=====
...and if you look at some of the interior shots on that auction listing,
you might not be faulted for wondering there a driver puts his/her feet. :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)