Re: Rare 61 Midget 1500

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Rare 61 Midget 1500
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:18:51 EST
In a message dated 4/1/2005 11:37:21 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

The
duel exhaust is a Manza
exhaust system. I added it  on
because it makes the car sound
good, and I
think it makes it look  good.

I have my doubts about the 1500, but who knows?  Car looks pretty  clean.

I just installed one of these Monza dual exhaust tips on my Midget, in lieu
of the stock muffler.  It actually has some baffling inside.  I'll let  you
know how it sounds if I get it started this weekend.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63  TR4

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson