no lbc woodcuts

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: no lbc woodcuts
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:39:28 -0600
speaking of collections. As i said 2 posts ago. I am gaurdian for 2
dear old friends. he=88 mechanic, she 91 art teacher

She left a BUNCH of wood cuts, that was her hobby, some are really
GOOD, some are okay, some are just kinda weird. I know I know beauty
in the eye....

Anyway, these people have moved to assited living, and some income
would be appreciated. My Thought, if any one was interested. was to
print off these blocks. and sell em on ebay. Ive seen wood cuts not
nearly as good as hers sell in the 3-5 hundred range.

My thought if anyone would like a part time job, that you print and
market, you get 40% of the sale, Ill take 10% for my involvment, and
the folks would get 50% anyone intersted?